SAMOS will award at least 10 travel grants. Although every attendee can apply for a travel grant, priority will be given to authors, who are students from Greece, Cyprus, Italy, Portugal, and Spain and authors without support from their organization. The winners will be notified shortly after the decision of the travel grant committee. Authors should register and pay the right conference fee even if they apply for a travel grant. The travel grants will be distributed in Samos, during the conference and only to the people awarded with the grant.
To apply for a travel grant, select the corresponding option during the paper submission procedure. Describe, with no more than 500 words (or 5000 characters), the reasons why you apply for the travel grant. Alternatively, you can download the application form: SAMOS_XX_Travel_Grant_Form. Once you filled in the form, submit it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Travel Grant application deadline is JUNE 21, 2020.
- Travel Grants assigned in 2019: Six (6)
- Travel Grants assigned in 2018: Five (5)
- Travel Grants assigned in 2017: Four (4)
- Travel Grants assigned in 2016: Seven (7)
- Travel Grants assigned in 2015: Six (6)
- Travel Grants assigned in 2014: Ten (10)
- Travel Grants assigned in 2013: Seven (7)